UUA CMS authors can now feature blogs — UUA blogs or others — in the right-hand column of almost any page on UUA.org. Blog posts will be easier to find, blog traffic may increase, and your UUA.org page will automatically list the latest posts.
- Choose a page whose topic relates to the topic of the blog, and edit it in the CMS.
- Click the Blog Module tab on the edit page.
- Enter the title of the blog, which will appear above the list of posts and will be a link to the blog’s home page. For example, enter “Beyond Belief: Reflections from the UUA President”.
- Enter the URL of the blog, like “http://president.blogs.uua.org”.
- Enter the URL of the blog’s RSS feed, which you can find by going to the blog and clicking on the “Subscribe” or “RSS feed” link, or the orange RSS icon. For UUA blogs, it’s the blog’s URL with “/feed” on the end, like “http://president.blogs.uua.org/feed”.
- Enter the number of posts to list, from 1 to 6.
- Send your page to be published as usual.