Blog comments are a great way to start a discussion about a post. Use them to add more info, point out an error, or ask for clarification. Take advantage of the discussions other people are having or jump in with your own comment. It’s pretty simple to join in; either scroll down to the bottom of a post or click the comment link under the title of a post. Once there, enter your name and email address under “Leave a Reply”. Then craft a Shakespearian sonnet message you want to add to the conversation. Clicking the Submit Comment button causes your post to appear, so read it over before posting.
The quick and dirty way to find what you what on IT Launchpad is to use the built-in search box in the upper right corner of the page. For example, entering “Outlook” and clicking search returns the posts and comments that contain the word “Outlook” somewhere.
- Email: Sending, receiving, sorting, spam filtering using any email program (including Outlook)
- Mac: Anything that’s Mac-specific
- Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, and Outlook
- Multimedia: Video and audio files
- Outlook: Mail, calendaring, and other features of Outlook
- Productivity: Getting work done more efficiently
- Telecommuting: Working from home
- Tutorials: Step-by-step how-to articles
- UUA Websites: Posting material at UUA.org
Alternatively, if you know when the post you are looking for went up you can use the “Archives” dropdown menu to show posts from a certain month.
If you want to subscribe to IT Launchpad by email, click in the Email Updates box in the right-hand column of the blog, type your email address, and click Subscribe.
If want to subscribe to IT Lanchpad with RSS, click on the Entries or Comments link under the search box in the upper right corner of the page. A page appears with the option to add the IT Launchpad feed to your RSS feeds. Pick your favorite RSS reader from the dropdown list, click Subscribe Now, and you’ll be notified as soon as we post something new.
If still have questions about how to get the most out of IT Launchpad? Drop us a line at blogs_@_uua.org