Sometimes you want to (or are required to) change your UUA password, but you aren’t near your computer. What to do? Fortunately you can change your password from any browser, even if it’s on a tablet or smartphone. Here’s the process.
- First head over to mailuua.uua.org in your browser.
- Next log in with your uua username and password (remember the uua\before your username).
- Once you are logged in, click Options.
- Click Change Password from the left-hand column.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter and confirm your new password, remember to follow the UUA’s password requirements.
- Click Save.
- If everything worked as expected, you see a confirmation that you’ve changed your password.Success — no more annoying reminder emails! If you run into trouble you can always let us know by sending an email to helpdesk [at] uua.org.